Bring color to your studio
Every studio, every workstation is as individual as the person using it. It’s about being somewhere that sparks inspiration and serves your creativity yet allows for an effective workflow. But how can you make “a” place “your” place?
A while ago, we teamed up with Headliner Brands, the manufacturer of DJ Skins, to launch an exclusive set of decal skins for our AX Series. These allow you to cover the standard black finish of the speakers with an exciting new design that fits into your studio. For a limited time, we would like to offer you a free skin with every AX Series studio monitor purchased and registered in the MyADAM user area between June 1st and August 31st 2019. You can choose from five different designs: Grey Wood, Copper, Sunset, Leafage or Ocean.
How to get your free skins?
- Purchase a pair of ADAM AX Series studio monitors, register them in the MyADAM user area and apply for the Extended Warranty between June 1st and August 31st 2019
- Complete the short form below to apply for your free AX Series skins and choose from 5 different designs: Grey Wood, Copper, Sunset, Leafage or Ocean
- Important: You officially enter the promotion by completing and sending this form:
Terms and Conditions
- The ADAM Audio Free Skin Promotion is valid for purchases between 01.06.2019 and 31.08.2019.
- Studio monitors eligible for this promotion: A3X, A5X, A7X, A8X, A77X
- To qualify, customers must 1) register two ADAM AX Series studio monitors in their own name in the MyADAM user area and 2) apply for the Extended Warranty within the duration of this promotion.
- Invoices without a buyer’s name cannot be accepted.
- ADAM Audio will ship the skins to the given shipping address within 45 days of confirming your claim.
- Limited offer, as long as stocks last
- European residents only.
Video Tutorial “How To Skin Your AX Series Studio Monitor”
Applying the skins yourself is easy with the help of this tutorial video. And if once day you don’t like the new skin anymore, simply remove it without leaving any residues and go “back to black” – or replace it with a new skin.