ADAM Audio AX Series Studio Tour Competition 2018
This competition has ended on June 15th 2018 and the winners have been drawn randomly. Congratulations, Ferenc Kopcsik from Hungary! You won an ADAM S2V studio monitor. Second prize, an ADAM T7V, goes to Conny Johansson, third prize (ADAM T5V) goes to Antoine Fischer.
Our AX Series studio monitors have been around for some time and have left a mark in the creative work processes of many artists, producers and engineers worldwide. The ADAM A7X nearfield monitors have become an industry standard alongside other famous reference speakers. We’re curious to see where our studio monitors ended up and get to know the people a little bit better who spend all those hours in front of them.
What is the AX Series Studio Tour Competition about?
ADAM Audio is giving away a pair of ADAM S2V studio monitors as the Grand Prize in this competition. Other contestants will have the opportunity to win a number of other prizes including a pair of the all-new ADAM T7V studio monitors (Second Place prize) and a pair of ADAM T5V speakers (Third Place prize).
What do you have to do to enter the AX Series Studio Tour Competition?
- If you use or own studio monitors from the AX Series, we invite you to create a video and show us around your studio (max. 15 minutes)
- Upload your finished studio tour video on your own YouTube account (if you don’t have one, don’t worry, it is free and easy to set up)
- The title or the description of your video must include “Studio Tour 2018”
- Complete the small form below to enter the competition. Important: You officially enter the competition by completing and sending this form!
What else do you need to know?
- This competition is open to users of AX Series studio monitors only (A3X, A5X, A7X, A8X or A77X)
- From all eligible entries, the winners will be picked via a prize draw – everyone has the same chance of winning
- Here are a few questions that you could answer within your clip (just for guidance, you can also set your own priorities):
- How does your current studio setup look like and what gear do you use?
- What is your favorite piece of equipment?
- What kind of projects do you do in your studio?
- What general music production advice do you have?
- In which ways would you like to improve your studio?
- What advice do you have for buying studio gear or upgrading it?
- What are the most important Dos and Don’ts when putting together a studio?
- Please use “Studio Tour 2018” in the title or description of your video
- Each studio tour may only be a maximum of 15 minutes long and each participant may only enter the competition once
- If you already have a studio tour video on your channel that is not older than 6 months, of course you can use it for this competition
- Please read the terms and conditions as well as the declaration regarding protection of your data here
The Competition Period
The competition starts on May 15th 2018 and ends on June 15th 2018. The winners will be announced on June 18th 2018 here: adam-audio.com/studio-tour-competition.
The Entry Form
The form has been closed.