ADAM Audio Soundtrack Competition 2020 [Halloween Edition]
This competition has ended. Please click here to check out the winners. Thank you very much to all participants!
ADAM Audio is delighted to announce the opening of its “Halloween Edition” Soundtrack Competition, where participants are invited to create their own spooky 30-second Halloween themed soundtrack using original sounds.
The most creative, musically inventive and terrifying soundtracks will be in with a chance to win some extra special prizes. The competition winner will walk away with a glossy white pair of ADAM Audio A7X 20th Anniversary Edition studio monitors, while runners up will be rewarded with ADAM Audio T8V studio monitors for second place, and ADAM Audio SP-5 headphones for third place.
To help whittle down the thousands of entries for this 6th edition of the competition, ADAM Audio has teamed up with UK beatboxer Beardyman — who recently created a pretty danceable horror themed track using nothing but his own voice and a few effects to create the sounds.
ADAM Audio will provide the original stems for participants to download, remix and create their 30-second Halloween themed soundtrack.
To enter the ADAM Audio Halloween Soundtrack Competition:
- Compose a short Halloween themed soundtrack (maximum 30 seconds), using a minimum of five different sounds from Beardyman’s original project. Apart from Beardyman’s sample pack, you can use any audio you want, e.g. from sample libraries, as long as no copyrights are violated.
- To ensure that a minimum of sounds have been used from Beardyman’s sample pack, please highlight the referring tracks in your project in red and submit a screenshot of your DAW with the entry form.
- Upload your finished soundtrack to Soundcloud or YouTube account
- Complete the form below to finally enter the competition. Important: Your entry is only officially valid by completing and sending this form. Please read the conditions of participation and the declaration regarding the protection of your data here.
What else do you need to know?
- Apart from Beardyman’s sample pack, you can use any audio you want, e.g. from sample libraries, as long as no copyrights are violated
- To ensure, that a minimum of sounds have been used from Beardyman’s sample pack, please highlight the referring tracks in your project in red and submit a screenshot of your DAW with the entry form.
- The soundtracks will be mainly judged by its creativity, musicality – and how much we are frightened to death.
- Each soundtrack may only be a maximum of 30 seconds long and each participant may only enter the competition once
- Please read the conditions of participation and the declaration regarding the protection of your your data here.
The Competition Period
The competition starts on October 17th 2020 and ends on November 4th 2020. The winners will be announced on November 16th 2020 on this landing page.
The Judge: Beardyman
“Beardyman” will help us to pick the Top 3 winners of this competition. He is the two-times UK Beatbox Champion and a live looping pioneer, coined by the BBC as the “King of Sound, Ruler of Beats”. If you check out his YouTube channel, you will see why he rightfully sits on this throne. His last album was chosen as Music Radar’s Classic Album of the Month.