A Control 1.0
Thank you very much for choosing the new A Series! Use your monitors to the fullest with A Control remote software.
Please request your download link via the form below.
- This is version 1.0 of A Control. The software has undergone extensive testing to prevent bugs from happening. However, should you experience any inconveniences we welcome your feedback and any bug reports via our contact form
- We recommend using A Control in closed/dedicated networks (computer directly connected to loudspeaker(s) or via a network switch).
- MacOS 11, MacOS 12, MacOS 13: To run A Control on M1 and M2 processors, “Rosetta” is required.
- Windows 10, Windows 11.
A Control 1.0 now ships with the latest firmware version “17APR23”, which had been available separately. Besides general stability improvements, A Control 1.0 incorporates the following changes:
- ADDED firmware update via A Control Software
- ADDED automatic notifications if an update is available
- ADDED copy / paste functionality for “Advanced” adaptation mode
- ADDED factory reset functionality
- ADDED logging for technical support
- IMPROVED speaker discovery – Bonjour installation not necessary anymore
- IMPROVED maximum delay time now 10 ms instead of 5 ms
- IMPROVED delay step size to 0.1 ms
- IMPROVED loudspeaker reboot not necessary to save changes persistently
- IMPROVED general stability
- FIXED “Off” mode bypasses all EQs
The integrated firmware version “17APR23” provides improved robustness of the monitoring system when connected to busy networks, better limiter response, improved operability via A Control software and various smaller fixes and improvements:
- FIXED firmware crash in specific conditions on busy networks
- IMPROVED limiter behaviour
- IMPROVED start-up times
- IMPROVED mDNS message handling
- IMPROVED processing speed of incoming control data
- ADDED power down detection
- ADDED mute on reboot to avoid audible artefacts
- KNOWN ISSUE updating the firmware via a WiFi connection may lead to an update failure. The speaker will still be functional in this case and the process can be simply repeated.
Previously stored settings on the loudspeaker remain intact when updating your A Series loudspeakers with the latest firmware.
By requesting the download link, you agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA) and use A Control at your own risk . For further details, please review the End User License Agreement (short: EULA).