ADAM Audio Sub7
The Sub7 has been designed to complement smaller monitors such as the AX Series or A Series. Its small footprint allows for easy placement, even in small environments. The included remote control facilitates volume changes or crossover frequency adjustments from your favorite listening position.
The Sub7 is equipped with both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input and output connectors, allowing the Sub7 to be used in home or studio environments. Numerous control options allow for many and varied adjustments to room acoustics or the satellites used.
The low cutoff frequency of 32Hz (-3dB) enables this subwoofer to reproduce even the lowest frequencies with accuracy and realism.
7“ Subwoofer (paper)
Amp. Power RMS / Music: 140 W / 210 W
Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 150 Hz
Max. peak SPL at 1 m: ≥107 dB
View the specifications of the ADAM Audio Sub7 by clicking each drop-down section.
- General Data
- Panel: Front
- Weight: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 14.5″ (370 mm) x 8″ (200 mm) x 11″ (280 mm)
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration) (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents: Remote control, batteries (2 x AAA), power cord, manual
- Audio Input Connectors
- Analog: XLR / RCA
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Type: PWM
- Amp. Power RMS / Music: 140 W / 210 W
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz – 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz: ≤1 %
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: ≥107 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 50 – 150 Hz
- Basket Diameter: 7″
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5″ (38 mm)
- Cone Material: Paper
- Control Options
- EQ 80 Hz: -60 to +6 dB