ADAM Audio Sub8
The Sub8 is a small yet powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any nearfield monitoring system down to 30Hz.
It houses a robust 8.5″ woofer with a 1.5″ voice coil driven by a 160W ICE power amplifier. This amp combines low heat generation with high performance to handle maximum power levels, even during long mix sessions.
The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor input level and crossover frequency settings. These settings can also be controlled via the included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
The Sub8 is designed for smaller rooms up to 20 square meters. It is an ideal match for the ADAM Audio A Series, for example.
8.5“ Subwoofer (paper)
Amp. Power RMS / Music: 160 W / 240 W
Frequency Response: 28 Hz - 150 Hz
Max. peak SPL at 1 m: ≥110 db
View the specifications of the ADAM Audio Sub8 by clicking each drop-down section.
- General Data
- Panel: Front
- Weight: 26.5 lb (12 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 16″ (410 mm) x 10″ (260 mm) x 15″ (380 mm)
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration) (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents: Remote control, batteries (2 x AAA), power cord, manual
- Audio Input Connectors
- Analog: XLR /RCA
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Type: PWM
- Amp. Power RMS / Music: 160 W / 240 W
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz – 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz: ≤1 %
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: ≥110 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 50 – 150 Hz
- Basket Diameter: 8″
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5″ (38 mm)
- Cone Material: Paper
- Control Options
- EQ 80 Hz: -60 to +6 dB