This warranty complements any national/regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer. Neither other transportation, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty. Products whose serial number have been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible are excluded from this warranty.
The warranty will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable:
- for damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing,
- for damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual,
- for damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment,
- if repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorized person,
- for damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of ADAM Audio.
How to claim Repairs under Warranty
Should service be required, please contact the ADAM Audio dealer where the product has been purchased.
If the equipment is being used outside the country of purchase, the international shipping costs have to be paid for by the owner of the product. Service may be supplied by your ADAM Audio national distributor in the country of residence. In this case, the service costs have to be paid for by the owner of the product whereas the costs for parts to be repaired or replaced are free of charge. Please visit our website to get the contact details of your local distributor.
To validate your warranty, you will need a copy of your original sales invoice with the date of purchase.