Mobilefidelity Magazinreviews our Studio Pro SP-5 headphoneReviews
- “The Adam Audio SP-5 revealed a very neutral sound, no frequencies were particularly over- or underemphasized.”
- “The bass of the Adam Audio SP-5 was voluminous overall, without being overstated.”
- “The mids, on the other hand, sounded clearly contoured and finely resolved, especially with acoustic instruments and soft jazz voices, these advantages of the Adam Audio SP-5 came to the fore.”
- “The Adam Audio SP-5 reproduced the treble very precisely and with fine resolution.”
- “The fact that great importance was attached during development to the stereo stage and making instruments making locatable paid off, because the Adam Audio SP-5 actually shows almost addictive potential in terms of spatiality.”
“Both manufacturers have combined their expertise to create a studio all-rounder capable of mastering every conceivable task in a professional environment.”
The complete review in German can be read here.